Does your organization need a data loss prevention solution? Ask yourself some of these questions:
- Have hackers stolen direct deposit paychecks?
- Do High Privileged users abuse the use of sensitive data in the application?
- Have your employees fallen for a phishing or spear-phishing attack?
- Do you know where all the private personal information is stored in the application or access from?
- Have you failed internal or external audits specifically around data tracking or separation of duties?
PeopleSoft systems contain large amounts of private personal information (PPI) which makes them a sought-after target from hackers. In this demo-intensive session, we will show best practices to establishing a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) strategy within your PeopleSoft systems, including.
- Data masking
- Trust based access
- High privileged access
- Testing access
- Audit requirements